We examine the boating market to show how our standard features match-up with the competition in our dual-console (CX) line of boats.
Every single boatbuilder out there has their trademarks. Their claim to fames. We hope that they all succeed, because if they succeed that means the boating industry is thriving. That people are getting out on the water. We want that. We want people out there in the ocean, away from screens. Unplugged.
However, we want to give you a breakdown of how we separate ourselves from the pack. The standard features that come with our boats are eye-opening. Luxury is our standard. It’s not an option.
So, let’s get to it. The comparisons.
In our Crossover lineup (dual console boats), the following are completely standard. Comes with it — no strings attached.
• Lifetime Hull Warranty
• Bow and Cockpit Covers
• Upgraded Head Compartment
• Better Ride because of our Single-Piece Infusion method
• Powdercoated Fiberglass Hardtop with LED Accent Multi-colored & Spreader Lights
• Lumitech’s Underwater Lights
• Bow Table
• Mate Series Combo Rod-Cup Holder
• Upgraded & Adjustable Helm Seats | Fiberglass Back, High-Quality, and Stain Resistant
The next time you’re in the market, doing the equivalent of kicking tires — guess that would be kicking fenders — take a look at what’s option and what’s standard. With EdgeWater Boats, our standards are bar none the best on the market.