- Competitive pay
- Performance bonus programs
- Comprehensive Medical, Dental, Vision, Life and Disability Programs
- 401 (k) program with company match
- Paid holidays and vacations
Job OpeningsEdgeWater Power Boats is always looking for the right people to add to the team. Applications are always accepted.
CURRENT JOB OPENINGS:
- Infusion Team: we are seeking candidates with at least one year of experience in the boat building infusion processes.
- Assembly Team: we are seeking candidates with final assembly experience in fiberglass boat building, boat/automotive electrical wiring experience, and/or carpentry/cabinet making experience.
- Finishing Team: Candidates should have experience identifying, isolating, and repairing imperfections or defects on the surface/subsurface of fiberglass boat parts.
- HR/Payroll Generalist: The Human Resources Generalist provides support and assistance to the human resources and payroll functions.
Edgewater Power Boats is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate against otherwise qualified applicants on the bases of race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, veteran or military status, disability, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected under state or federal law.